Where can you buy XLS Medical online for the lowest price (including delivery)? We have all the information you are looking for below. Here we compare the price of XLS-Medical supplements from all reputable online retailers saving you money and time. All prices are updated on a daily basis.
Pack Sizes: 60 = 10 days supply | 180 = 1 month supply.
As packs come in many different sizes (containing: 30, 60, 120, 180, 360 & 540 tablets) we calculate the best deal (top of the list) based on price per tablet (including delivery costs). Note that 1 months supply equates to 180 tablets (6 tablets per day).
If you want to lose weight it is recommended that you take 2 tablets after each main meal. If a meal is particularly high in fat take three tablets after the meal.If you have reached you target weight and simply wish to stop any weight gain it is recommended that you take 1-2 tablets after each meal. Do not take more than 6 tablets per day and take the tablets no more than 30 minutes after eating the meal.
Croscarmellose sodium, calcium hydrogen phosphate dihydrate, chlorophyllin, microcrystalline cellulose silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, Vitamin A- acetate (Retinol), vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) and vitamin E-acetate (alpha-tocopherol), Litramine
You should not take XLS Medical if you:
- Are pregnant or there is a possibility that you may become pregnant.
- Have a Body Mass Index of 18.5 or less
- Have a risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Are currently breastfeeding.
- Consume liver products (or other products containing retinol) once or more per week.
You should speak to your doctor prior to using XLS Medical if:
- You have a medical condition
- You are taking any medication
- You are taking cholesterol lowering medication.
- You suffer from kidney disease or have kidney stones
- You have diabetes